Thursday, May 30, 2013

Another Day

Ana and I have been visiting the beach nearly every day to find sea glass.  Her new room (wherever that ends up being) will have the colors pink and aqua. (I've already started on a quilt.)  So we've been looking only for clear or aqua pieces.  (We're going to cover a picture frame with it and then put a picture of her at the beach in it.) There are tons of GREEN (Tsingdao beer bottles are green---a lot of those here!), but you have to really look for the other colors.  It reminds me of I Spy, but just with a pile of rocks.  Yesterday it was warm enough Ana got in the water!  I realized, while staring at rocks, that Ana has lived her whole life on an island or right by the ocean. (Isn't it amazing the insights you have when your mind is free to think!) Not many kids can say that! 

I think it's so nice of God to put such beautiful things in nature!  If the colors are this fabulous here, I can't wait to see heaven!

No comments: