Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Updates...

-Paperwork for shipment is almost done--lots of delays!
-Matt has three interviews this next week--all very different jobs but dealing with education in some way.
-Matt gets back Saturday morning at 1am. (He's been on a spring trip with the 10th graders.  They are biking/hiking/climbing.  We'll see if he can walk when he gets back!!) This has been THE LONGEST WEEK OF MY LIFE!  I have a new respect for my mother that kept us quite often by herself :)
-Less than three weeks and we'll be on our way to the States!!
-Ana has two major field trips this week and has been waking up with the sun at 4:30--hope she can sleep in on Saturday!!
-I've been scrubbing windows, floors, and cabinets for lack of anything better to do--the flat will be clean for the next person!
-I ordered some Chinese prints/paintings/paper cuttings for our home and they came yesterday.  Love them.  I'm so glad we can take a small part of our life in Asia with us.

No comments: