Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I Was Thinking...

-I'll be so grateful to have quick internet with no sites blocked.  (I haven't been able to get on to Blogger for two days!!)
-how much you leave behind (not just personal belongings) when you move.  It's been a hard week!  But then I was reminded of how how much I have gained--friends, new experiences, new ways stay at home moms can impact their community, Chinese language and culture, and the list goes on.  I know a lot of people here feel sorry for us--and it has been THE hardest year of my life, BUT I'm still glad we had our 11 months here.
-of blooming where you're planted.  If God does the planting (and right now we have NO idea where we'll be), go with it.  It might not be my favorite place.  In fact, it might be a hard place for me to live.  But my new goal is to make the most of my time (even if it's only 11 months!!)

No comments: